Thursday 12 April 2012

Too mature for LOLZ!!! ?

If you've ever wished that you didn't take yourself too seriously to type the word LOL but struggle to express yourself appropriately without it, I have found the solution. I can't take all of the credit. In fact, I can take none of the credit, which should duly be apportioned to Mr. Bill Bailey. Here is the suitably ironic, sarcastic, witty acronym that you have been searching for. I hope the reveal, which I am postponing for as long as possible, will not be a disappointment - an anti-climax - a big let down.

- Bill Bailey -


R
O
F
L
Y
S
S
T

That is, 'rolling on the floor laughing yet somehow still typing'.

And the best part is, It's adaptable. It can be 'rolling on the floor laughing yet somehow still texting', 'rolling on the floor laughing yet somehow still talking', 'rolling on the floor laughing yet somehow still tiling' and even 'rolling on the floor laughing yet somehow still tattooing'.

No need to thank me. I am here to serve.


2 comments:

  1. I liked this Joe, although after the reveal I'm not sure I'd remember all those letters - that's why I've been presumptuous and called you Joe, you can call me Dave if it helps:0)
    Great start to your blogging career, funny and concise posts are definitely the way to go - hope we'll comment more in the future, cheers - David.
    (A fellow Gael but no Gaelic, sorry :0()

    ReplyDelete